Live Energist Events
Find A Practitioner
Articles & News
Welcome to the 2014 EFT & Energy Conference!
The AMT was founded in 1998 and a year later we held our first energy conference at the Meridian Hotel in London Gatwick, UK. Since the nineties we've been proudly banging-the-drum for modern energy work in all its forms including EFT Tapping and Energy-in-Motion (EmoTrance). Over the years millions of people have now discovered that they too can literary transform their lives for the better. The Internet has made this information much easier to distribute but it is the EFT & Energy Conference that brings people together each year; to learn, share and evolve.
From 2010 to 2013 we made the London Gatwick Europa Hotel our home and each year we had a fabulous conference that brought together fabulous people to listen to fabulous presentations. But this year we feel it is time for something new and exciting to take us forward as we continue to grow. We scoured the United Kingdom looking at countless venues but none of them seemed quite right. That was until we fell in love with The Eastbourne Centre .
I look forward to meeting you in person in November - that's just a few months away! Until then, if you have any questions please do get in contact.
ps: Tickets for the conference including all the bonuses are just £149.00 for the next few weeks - so save yourself £150.00 by booking today!
Conference Presenters & Schedule
The full-schedule for the 2014 EFT & Energy Conference will be announced in due-course so for now please see...
Dr. Liz Boath
Dr. Martin Luthke
Philip Davis & Christine Sutton
Ray Manning & Aisling Killoran
Dr. Reto Wyss
Rob van Overbruggen
Dr. Terry Lynch
Dr. Thornton Streeter
Previous presenters of the EFT & Energy Conference have included:
- 2013: Silvia Hartmann, Rob van Overbruggen, Karina Grant, Jimmy Petruzzi, Karen Bell, Alfred Heath, Dr. Liz Boath, Jan Scholtes, Reto Wyss, Ilka Wandel, William Taylor, Ray Manning, Aisling Killoran, Olivia Roberts, Tom Wynn, Sami Thorpe, Corah Clark, Stefan Marcec, Susan Kennard, Philip Davis, Christine Sutton & Mark Robertson - more info
- 2012: Silvia Hartmann, Marilyn Devonish, Jimmy Petruzzi, Davide Focardi, Kim Bradley, Mathilde Barbier, Oli Peltier, Karl Dawson, Dr. Liz Boath, Mary Louise Muller, Sara Bern, Konstadina Sadoriniou, William Taylor, Penny Croal, Madison King, Laura Moberg, Cathy Dixon, Ute Holcombe, Dr. Thornton Streeter, Sami Thorpe & Dez Sellars - more info
- 2011: Silvia Hartmann, Sandi Radomski, Karl Dawson, Dr. Thornton Streeter, Monika Denes, Vera Malbaski, Tom Wynn, Shelagh Jones, Peter Delves, Kim Bradley, Lesley Michelle, Immanuel Yosef, Mark Robertson, Sean Grey, Marilyn Devonish, Ray Manning, Dr. Martin Luthke, Dr. Terry Lynch & Irene Lambert - more info
Special Offer: Purchase your EFT & Energy Conference tickets today () and we'll give you the 2013 conference audio, video & PDF downloads free-of-charge!
Apply to Present at the 2014 Conference
If you're an Energist (ie an energy professional) and are passionate and knowledgeable about a topic then please do apply to present for the 2014 EFT & Energy Conference. You'll still need to purchase your tickets as this is a community conference but in return we'll...
- Promote you and your presentation topic, including potential interviews and articles in The Energist
- You'll have an engaging and friendly audience to talk to
- We'll record the audio of your presentation and make this available to you afterwards. You'll be able to use or sell this in any way you please
- You'll get an exclusive invite to the AMT's Presenter Dinner on Friday, 31st October at 7pm so you can meet Silvia Hartmann, The AMT team and our other presenters
- We'll also pay for your three-course lunch each day in the hotel's restaurant
Please Contact The AMT Office for more details.
Presenter Application Key Dates:
- Deadline for Presenter Applications: Thursday, 1st May 2014
- We'll notify you by: Monday, 2nd June 2014
- Deadline for Conference Manual Piece: Monday, 1st September 2014
Pre & Post Conference Trainings
We are excited to announce that Silvia Hartmann will be presenting the brand-new live AMT Project Sanctuary Master training which may very well be the first to be delivered in English. That will be perfect since the our backdrop for this training will be the English Channel!
In addition, at the main EFT & Energy Conference we'll be awarding experienced energists with AMT Master Energist status. This status will be awarded to those who hold certificates in: EFT Master Practitioner, Energy-in-Motion Master Practitioner, Project Sanctuary Master & Energist Trainer. If Project Sanctuary Master is the accreditation you're missing then this will be a fabulous opportunity to work with Silvia Hartmann in a small group.
There is currently a 20% discount for booking early and please note that spaces on this course will be strictly limited. For prices & to purchase tickets see: Conference Online Booking System
More pre & post-conference training workshops tba.
Ticket Ordering Information
How To Order
The AMT has an online ticket ordering system that accepts payment by bank transfer (preferred), card payments via PayPal, card payments by phone and cheques:
EFT & Energy Conference Ticket Prices
Tickets for the 2014 EFT & Energy Conference are £299.00 GBP but you can purchase tickets today for just £149.00 - that's a saving of £150.00! Discount is valid for the next few weeks.
Your EFT & Energy Conference Ticket Includes:
||Two days and a night of NEW presentations, exciting workshops and energy events
Last year we had over 20 fantastic presentations, hands on workshops and the latest techniques from the top people in EFT & Energy from around the World.
||Energy Party on the Saturday Night
Energists know how to party!
||Comprehensive 2014 EFT & Energy Conference Manual
Featuring presentations from this year and many from previous years we don't hold back in putting the extra-effort into your conference manual! We work with a publisher and printer to give you this professionally produced keepsake of your time with us. More details tba.
||I Energy Goody Bag
The bag itself is perfect for people who love energy to keep all their stuff in and we'll give you lots to get started with!
||Special Bonus: AMT2013 Audio & Video Download Library - Value £99.00
Download last years presentations including: Silvia Hartmann - Positive Energy Stronger, Faster, Smarter, Healthier - But Most Of All, HAPPIER, Rob van Overbruggen - METAMedicine: Change Your View of Health & Illness, Karina Grant - Quantum Touch, Jimmy Petruzzi - Excel at Sports, Karen Bell - EFT for Activists, Alfred Heath - BSFF & Mindbody Orientation, Dr. Liz Boath - Energy in the NHS & Beyond, Jan Scholtes - Explaining Stress, Reto Wyss - The “Inner-Self-Image-Process” Improve your performance, Ilka Wandel - Creativity for Kids, William Taylor - Sacred Sounds, Ray Manning & Aisling Killoran - Tap Out or Burn Out!, Olivia Roberts - Resolution Magic, Silvia Hartmann - Project Sanctuary: Infinite Creativity, Tom Wynn - Energy Cone Technique, Sami Thorpe - The Science of the Heart: The Power of Compassion, Corah Clark - Weighting for Change, Stefan Marcec - Introducing EFT into Schools, Susan Kennard - Help for Soldiers: Helping heroes by working with extreme PTSD, Philip Davis & Christine Sutton - Picture Tapping Technique & Mark Robertson - EFT-Nergy Drum Circle Tapping. For further details on these presentations see the AMT2013 Schedule
Book Tickets Now!
The Venue: Welcome to The Eastbourne Centre
Situated at the heart of Eastbourne's historic seafront is The Eastbourne Centre, a hotel rated by Trip Advisor visitors as scoring 90% and being awarded the “Certificate of Excellence” in 2013. Once you step out of any of the hotels many sea-facing balconies it is easy to understand why they are considering changing their name to reflect the gorgeous and unrestricted vistas across the English Channel.
Eastbourne is a beautiful seaside town on the southern coast of the UK and is situated approx 17 miles East of Brighton & Hove and approx 65 miles South of London. Eastbourne has good road links to the M25 and by direct train is about 55 minutes away from London Gatwick International Airport and about 85 minutes away from London Victoria.
Within walking distance of the venue is the South-Downs National Park and also Beachy Head which is the highest chalk sea cliff in Great Britain and a designated area of outstanding natural beauty. This sheltered position contributes to Eastbourne’s title of sunniest place in Great Britain – perfect for the AMT's annual energy gathering.
Also within a few hundred yards is Eastbourne's famous pier and town centre with its wide selection of restaurants, bars, cafés and shops.
The Eastbourne Centre has gone through a transformation in the past two years and has been recently refurbished to a high standard. The building is still owned by the Unite Union which is why they offer first-class conference facilities, but the management have begun seeking a name for themselves as a destination hotel on the south-coast.
This is how we've managed to strike such a fantastic good-value deal for our delegates and also why we know you're just going to love it as much as we do.
The Hotel's Features:
- Hotel rooms at the conference venue start from £53.10/night including breakfast
- Optionally choose a three-course lunch on both Saturday & Sunday for an extra £29.00 pp (save £8.90 by booking in advance)
- Friendly staff
- Free wifi throughout hotel which is fast enough for most people's requirements
- Premium wifi also available for £5.00 / day.
- Parking nearby costs just £1.00 per day or £0.20 for 2 hours
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Lifts to all floors
- Restaurant & Bar – both serving traditional English food
- Wide selection of restaurants and other hotels within a few minutes walk of the venue
- Roof terrace available to guests staying over
- Non-smoking throughout the venue but they've got plenty of balconies and outside areas
- Check-in: 3pm to 10pm
- Check-out: 7:30am to 10:30pm
We've negotiated hard for the following rates for our delegates:
- Single Room, 1 person, inc breakfast - £53.10/night
- Single Room with Balcony, 1 person, inc breakfast - £71.10/night
- Double/Twin Room (Standard) with Balcony, 1 person, inc breakfast - £107.10/night
- Double/Twin Room (Executive) with Balcony, 1 person, inc breakfast - £116.10/night
- Twin Room (Standard), 2 people, inc breakfast - £89.10/night
- Double/Twin Room (Standard) with Balcony, 2 people, inc breakfast - £125.10/night
- Double/Twin Room (Executive) with Balcony, 2 people, inc breakfast - £134.10/night
How to Book
Please contact the hotel direct to book your hotel rooms:
- Phone "The Eastbourne Centre" and quote our group code "AMT": +44 (0)1323 433 900
Important: The hotel are currently upgrading their online booking system so have recommended that delegates book via phone. It is likely that the hotel will run out of rooms so please book early if you would like to stay at the venue. If the hotel does sell out there are plenty of other hotels within walking distance to choose from. Non-balcony rooms look out inland over Eastbourne and still offer a fantastic view!
The venue is situated on the main seafront promenade between The Pier and the Wish Tower. On street parking around the venue costs £1.00 / day and you purchase vouchers to display in your windscreen from the venue's reception desk. You can also purchase parking tickets direct from on-street machines with prices starting at £0.20 for two-hours.
The address for your sat nav is:
The Eastbourne Centre
If you need directions on route please call the hotel direct on: 01323 433 900
Eastbourne has a direct train link to stations including London Victoria (approx 85 minutes), Gatwick International Airport (approx 55 minutes) and Brighton & Hove (approx 35 minutes). Once you arrive at Eastbourne Station you can choose between either a short taxi-ride or 12 minute/0.6 mile walk to the venue:
Air Travel - London Gatwick International Airport
We recommend London Gatwick International Airport for our International visitors as it has a direct line train links with Eastbourne. However, other airports are also available including London Heathrow & London Stanstead and your onward journey could be by coach (either to Eastbourne or London Gatwick Airport), taxi, hire car (car rental) or by using the London tube network.
AMT Trainer and Matrix Reimprinting Practitioner Corah Clark will be presenting Weighting for Change, a 360 degree look at the internal influences and external influencers on weight issues, at the 2013 EFT & Energy Conference.
Why is it that our best intentions seem to get hijacked when we try to keep on track with our diet plans? Are we, or our clients just a bunch of Big Fat Failures?
Jimmy Petruzzi, NLP expert and author of Excel at Sports: Be the Best at Sports, Business & Life, will be presenting Excel at Sports at the 2013 EFT & Energy Conference this November.
Jimmy is returning for his second year at the Conference, after becoming a delegate favourite in 2012 thanks to his excellent knowledge and entertaining anecdotes...
Karina Grant will be presenting Quantum Touch at the AMT13 EFT & Energy Conference in November.
She will be demonstrating Quantum Touch and talking about how and why it works - and the importance of practitioners keeping their vibration above their clients for any healing work.
New science is discovering more proof for the idea of an Energy field that connects everything. We're all part of it, and chronic stress seems to have an influence on the quality connectedness with it. When there is harmony within – a state of acceptance and compassion for ourselves – the outside world opens up for us in new and exciting ways.
In his presentation at the 2013 EFT & Energy Conference, Explaining Stress, Jan Scholtes will explore the causes of stress and its effect on the Energy body & mind...
Dr Elizabeth Boath of Staffordshire University will be presenting Energy in the NHS & Beyond, a candid look at getting EFT and other Energy modalities into hospitals and other medical clinics in the UK and around the world. Dr Boath will also offer top tips for Practitioners, both for when approaching hospitals and for good practice when working within them.
21-25 of 95
Find out what's on where, who's doing what in EFT & Modern Energy Work
Get discounts, early bird notifications & the latest information on conferences, special events, live trainings and certification courses.
Sign up to The AMT Conference & Events Newsletter