Note: Applications for the 2012 Conference are now closed! This application form is for the November 2013 Conference. Dates and venue are still TBA but are expected to be 9th & 10th November in the UK. Alex Kent, July 2012
Thank-you for your interest in presenting at the 2013 EFT & Energy Psychology Conference.
The deadline for making an application is 1st May 2013 and we'll contact you shortly after to let you know if you've been successful.
We pride ourselves in having only the very best presenters at our events. Last year we had a great mix of experienced, highly regarded presenters and those who were just starting out in the field, who brought their enthusiasm and love of the subject to share with the Energist community. This combination means that our Conference remains fresh and exciting for all. We hope to build on the sucess of previous AMT gatherings to make this year's Conference the best in the world, setting the standard for what Energy Healing events should be, and we want you to be a part of it.
- We are looking for the very best presentations from passionate and inspirational people looking to further the field of meridian & energy therapies. This conference is open for delegates and presenters from all membership associations.
- Presenters are expected to attend the conference and are entitled to a special £99 ticket price. You may also bring up to an additional 2 friends at this price. We also operate an affiliate program which offers proactive presenters commission on people they bring.
- If you are unsuccessful this year, then you will be offered a special discount on the conference fees so you don't miss out on any early-birds that may have flown away.
- Presenters will be treated to the presenters dinner on the Friday night before the conference. This informal meal is for presenters and conference staff so we all get to meet each other before the weekend ahead.
- If you have products for the conference sales stand, please contact DragonRising Publishing. DragonRising is looking for a 30% commission on books, whilst other products are negotiable.
- Presenters will be marketed and promoted by The AMT so please take time to respond to requests for interviews, articles and news stories. Likewise, if you have any ideas then we would love to hear from you.
- Presenters are expected to help out with marketing and promotion, including via email lists and social networks like Facebook.
- Presenters must contribute a section for the conference manual on their chosen subject which should be between 500 and 2,000 words long. Our editors love presenters whom submit their piece in plain text and attach images for inserting into the master document. The deadline to submit this by email is 1st July 2013.
Guide To The Application Form:
We recommend you draft your application on your home computer and then upload each question into the form below. This will reduce the possibility of a bad keypress wiping the screen.
Each field needs to be completed, however if you do not have a "Publicity Photo URL" (which is a hyperlink to an online picture of you), then simply enter "will send by email" so we know to expect it as an email attachment.
If you have any questions before making your application, please contact the office: