Live Energist Events
Find A Practitioner
Top Articles & News
AMT Energy Conference 2015
EFT, The Unusual Diseases Question, And Three Lines Of Enquiry
by Silvia Hartmann
Have you heard this one?
"I (or someone I know) suffers from (insert ANY disease known to mankind). I'm thinking of using EFT - BUT do you know of anyone else who has successfully overcome/healed (disease X) and HOW did they do it?"
Sometimes, you can refer the person to an existing case history, which may or may not be relevant to this case in hand; sometimes you quote Gary Graig and shrug your shoulders and say, "Well just start tapping, Gary says to try it on EVERYTHING ..."
I thought about WHY people ask this question in the first place.
WHY don't they just start to tap somewhere and see where it goes?
Perhaps they just don't know WHERE to start.
So came up with three "lines of enquiry" to recommend in answer to the "what do you do if someone has disease X?" question, which between them, should point even a beginner in the right direction.
Here they are:
Line of Enquiry 1: Thoughts
1. Use opening statements relating to thoughts about and awareness of the disease, ie "Even though my blood pressure is too high ...," - "Even though I suffer from ..." , "Even though I have (insert name of illness) ..." - "Even though the doctor says this is incurable ..." etc.
Line of Enquiry 2: Events
2. Use opening statements relating to the timeline of events, ie what happened just before the onset of the illness. "Even though I lost my job ..." - "Even though my husband came back from Iraq ..." - "Even though my mother died ..." etc.
Line of Enquiry 3: Feelings
3. Use opening statements relating to the actual feelings in the body, ie. "Even though this feels like someome is strangling me ..." - "Even though the pain is like fire ..." - "Even though this pain is killing me ..."
Between those three lines of EFT enquiry, something will likely shake loose and you'll notice an improvement, even if it is only SOME improvement.
If you are the patient, start with the line of enquiry that seems the most urgent or important to you; if you are a practitioner, you can offer the choice of the three lines of enquiry to the client, or take them through all three one session at a time, in the order you deem best.
As you tap through the opening statements generated by the three lines of enquiry, quite a bit of experience and practice builds up and after having worked with all three, a very rounded and holistic treatment, but also UNDERSTANDING of the disease begins to emerge.
Importantly however, this simply model of the 3 Lines Of Enquiry gives people a place to START TAPPING in the first place - which is the most important event of them all.
Dr Silvia Hartmann
NEW: Member's Only Research Club - http://starfields.org/pertineri.ht
Born in Germany in 1959, Silvia Hartmann has lived and worked in the United
Kingdom since 1978. Hartmann is the developer and primary designer of
Energy EFT, Positive
The Genius Symbols, The Harmony Program,
In 1998, Silvia Hartmann co-founded
The AMT, the world's first certifying body for modern energy work and wrote
the world's first book on EFT "Adventures in EFT: The Essential Guide to
Emotional Freedom Techniques" (DragonRising, 1998), which remained the
only available book on EFT until 2001, went through 8 editions and was finally
replaced in 2010 by Energy EFT.
To this day, Silvia Hartmann continues to lead the AMT as chairperson and to
evolve the Third Field of
modern energy work. In 2011, Hartmann created the
EFT Master Practitioner Training. In 2014, the
EMO Master Practitioner Qualification was added and in 2015, the Project
Sanctuary Master to create a cohesive, wide reaching and cohesive training
structure for modern energists.
As a modern energy researcher, her work has so far produced a workable
definition of emotions, a new system to explain human behaviour, and the
decoding of the language of metaphor. Hartmann continues to push forward the
boundaries of creativity and functional research and is best known for her
inspiring books, stories, works of art and
outstanding model designs in theory and practice.
Silvia Hartmann's favourite saying is "Love without logic is
insanity. And vice versa."
- 19-21 June 2015 - Project Sanctuary Masters Course - The View Hotel, Eastbourne, East Sussex, UK
- 7-9 October 2015 - Master Energist Training with Silvia Hartmann - Eastbourne, East Sussex, UK
- 7-9 October 2015 - AMT Master Energist - Eastbourne, East Sussex, UK
- 10-11 October 2015 - AMT Energy Conference 2015 - The View Hotel, Eastbourne, East Sussex, UK
- 12-14 October 2015 - Energist Trainer's Training - Eastbourne, East Sussex, UK
The Whole Truth.
The most modern, advanced and practical systems for human evolution available today, from self help to advanced professional practitioner trainings.
Featuring the SUE Scale, created by Silvia Hartmann, and exclusive to The AMT - The Guild of Energists.
The perfect introduction to EFT for beginners, and the essential training manual for working with the positive wing of the SUE Scale.
The complete handbook of modern Energy EFT - A-Z of EFT techniques, scripts, patterns and methods.
EFT Master Practitioner
Professional certification for psychologists, cousellors and coaches, and practicing modern energists.
Find out what's on where, who's doing what in EFT & Modern Energy Work
Get discounts, early bird notifications & the latest information on conferences, special events, live trainings and certification courses.
Sign up to The AMT Conference & Events Newsletter
Join The AMT
The AMT now has
Standard & Professional Members
Books For Energists
Books For Energists: Energy EFT, EmoTrance, Energy Hypnosis & Energy Psychology Books, Manuals & Distance Learning Programs at www.DragonRising.com